PC
AMPs
BTA30
Head Gears
Hifiman Ananda BT
regtime
2021-4-7
Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts |
Sorry if this has been posted but I searched endlessly for a solution and I'm still stumped. I am trying to stream bluetooth audio from the BTA30 to my Ananda BT headphones, which fully support LDAC. I have no problem connecting them in TX mode. However I cannot receive audio. I have the audio coming form my PC via a coaxial cable (soundblaster to amp to BTA30). I have also downlaoded the Fiio control app on my phone and turned off USB input, and only have the Coaxial option enabled.

Note: I do not have the USB plugged into my PC, but directly into a USB power brick to power outlet. I have also uninstalled the BTA driver. Note I also updated to firmware 1.1, so it was briefly connected to the PC (audio streamed fine when I used the BTA as the audio source, but I do not want to use it that way).

I'm out of ideas so hoping someone can help before I'm forced to return the device. Also note I've had no issues using other transceivers in my exact setup, and i've tested the coaxial cable on another device and it played audio fine, so audio drivers/devices are not the issue, it is most definitely that Coaxial input not being recognized, and I cannot seem to get it to recognize that input.

Please help! Thanks in advance.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
PC
AMPs
BTA30
Head Gears
Hifiman Ananda BT
regtime
2021-4-7
Post time 5 Day Before |Show all posts |
Cool guess I'm returning it.

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
DACs
FiiO Q5s
Head Gears
FiiO FA9
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 5 Day Before |Show all posts |
You could check whether the sampling rate of the coaxial output in your computer is too high? Do you have another coaxial device for check? Which output are  you using when using coaxial input in the BTA30?

Best regards
Please send email to support@fiio.com for warranty and technical problem

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
PC
AMPs
BTA30
Head Gears
Hifiman Ananda BT
regtime
2021-4-7
Post time 4 Day Before |Show all posts |
Thanks for the reply. I've tried every sampling rate on my PC but no luck. This is all with the goal of outputting to Bluetooth as I mentioned. Note also that my headphones connect to bluetooth, and the white light (indicating Ldac connection) is on and solid. I have tried it directly from my PC and also directly from my amp, but no luck. I know the wire is outputting audio as I can put it into another receiver and sound plays as expected, but I get nothing when plugging into the coaxial of the BTA30. Could it perhaps be the digital signal that is not transmitting? Also, I suspect the app is not updating my settings on the unit itself, and perhaps the coaxial is not registering as the receiving port, though again in the app I have disabled the USB option. Please let me know if you have any other ideas as to why i's not transmitting audio from coaxial to bluetooth. Thanks!

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
BTA30
AMPs
Fiio BTA30
regtime
2021-4-10
Post time 3 Day Before |Show all posts |
I have exactly the same problem, the headphones connect well via TX, but there is no sound from the TV or DVD (connected to the BTA30 via an optical connector) through the headphones. Via the computer TX from USB works great. The RX works great. Software updated.
Don't understand what's wrong?

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
BTA30
AMPs
BTA30
regtime
2021-4-12
Post time Yesterday  16:42 |Show all posts |
Edited by florete at 2021-4-12 16:57

I have the same issue on TX through optical connector in my TV. Only white noise is sending to the headphones. I have last version as well (now 1.1)

I tested the optical connector from my TV with a soundbar and it works correctly

Is it a known issue? Is something needs to solved through firmware update?

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
BTA30
AMPs
BTA30
regtime
2021-4-12
Post time Yesterday  22:00 |Show all posts |
I solved my issue.... I changed on TV Audi Settings... HDMI audio output (or maybe appear (SPDIF Mode) to PCM.

Now it works like a charm!

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
PC
AMPs
BTA30
Head Gears
Hifiman Ananda BT
regtime
2021-4-7
Post time 5 min. Before |Show all posts |
That's not the same issue as mine is through coaxial. The optical fix has been posted here already as far as PCM settings and is included in Fiio FAQs. So I'm really hoping my original issue can be answered here for myself and others having issues specifically with the coaxial input not transmitting sound to my bluetooth headphones. Please help!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2021-4-13 09:42 , Processed in 0.025138 second(s), 23 queries .