FiiO Forums

Retrieve Password
Register Now
/Sign In
Search
!show!: 242|Reply: 1

[M15] Feature Request. Shuffle by Album and auto cancel line out mode.

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
M15
AMPs
M15
Head Gears
MDR-Z1R, Westone W60
regtime
2018-2-28
Post time 2020-6-30 11:49:35 |Show all posts |
Hi, i love my M15 and use it every day! Two things that I would love to see on it are shuffle by album and auto cancel line out mode.
My old iPod Classic had shuffle by album, it was a fantastic function. i listen to a lot of electronic music and when they are mix albums the tracks mix together, and ingeneral i liek to listen to whole albums. it was really nice to have my player randomly select an album, play it back gaplessly in order and randomly pick another album when that one was done. I have not yet found a player that does that, it was really. nice.
Also it would be really nice if auto cancel of line out mode was an option. Sometimes i forget to disable it or to check that the mode has been set back to headphone mode. It would make my ears happy if that was an option.

Cheers!

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
DACs
FiiO Q5s
Head Gears
FiiO FA9
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2020-6-30 17:49:03 |Show all posts |
Dear user,

1. You could switch the play mode from the now playing page:

2. We will report your feedback to the engineer for assessing about that. But when connecting the headphone when using lineout mode, you could also receive the notification as well.

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2020-7-14 07:53 , Processed in 0.020161 second(s), 23 queries .