F-Coin
Audio Sources
M11
AMPs
M11
regtime
2020-5-23
Post time Yesterday  02:49 |Show all posts |
Hello, I'm experiencing issues with Amazon Music (latest version installed from Fiio). First when starting a song, there would be no audio, but I can see the song bar showing progress indicating the song is actualy playing. If I minimize or leave the app all of the sudden I get sound and can hear the song. Another issue is that at times the songs suddenly pause for no reason. I have to hit play to continue listening to the song. This can happen multiple times while listening to a song.Has anyone exprienced these issues? Any suggestions or solutions as to how it can be fixed? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
mp3, flac
AMPs
FIIO X7
regtime
2016-12-7
Post time Yesterday  05:28 |Show all posts |
I habe the same problems with the M11 Pro and Amanzon Music Unlimited, but die problem does not exist when i do not download anything and hear only online music.  
You could try to uninstall Amazon Music app, install again and do not download music.
Maybe it works for you.

I have another problem with the M11 Pro and Amazon music. The Amazon music app cannot connect to any Amazon Echo. I use the Amazon Echo Link and Echo Studio. Trying to connect to the device causes a waiting-cursor and after a while the connecting-window closes without having connected. This problem does not occur on my other android devices, also my X7 works fine with that.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2020-5-25 09:48 , Processed in 0.018804 second(s), 22 queries .