digest
F-Coin
DACs
FiiO Q5s
Head Gears
FiiO FA9
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2020-4-11 14:46:59 |Show all posts |
Hello,

We have reported this feedback to the engineer before. But it may take them some time to assess and achieve.

Best regards

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
M11 pro
AMPs
M11 pro
regtime
2020-5-16
Post time 2020-5-16 18:14:46 |Show all posts |
Hi, I have the M11 pro with latest fiio music V 1.1.9. Though i can connect to my nas (QNAP) and the artists' and albums' folders show up in the M11 pro, i cannot play any music. Please help

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
-
AMPs
FiiO M11 & M6
Head Gears
FiiO FH5 IEM's
regtime
2020-5-18
Post time 2020-5-19 01:43:47 |Show all posts |
I have a Synology DS916+ NAS and can happily use the various DLNA servers I have running for many of my devices except through the FiiO Music v1.1.9 App.  It refuses to give me any information and gives an error message "Get Info Fail!" error message for both the native Synology DLNA server and the third party Minim server - both exhibit the same error message.

I also have the Logitech Slimserver running on the same NAS and this will give me a media list and plays, although the performance from this server is quite slow.

I can access the two of the three DLNA server from the same NAS with no problem using the "USB Audio Player Pro" App on the M11, (Logitech Slimserver & Minim Server).  I would therefore assume this is a problem with the FiiO Music app accessing some DLNA servers?  Any tips to get I working?

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
DACs
FiiO Q5s
Head Gears
FiiO FA9
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2020-5-19 16:20:34 |Show all posts |
The DLNA function in FiiO Music app supports upnp agreement. Does this one affect? And are your PC and M11 connecting to the same Wifi?

Best regards

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
DSD
AMPs
M11
regtime
2019-7-26
Post time 7 Day Before from mobile |Show all posts |
I can play the dsd files stored in my NAS through DLNA after installing the latest patch of the fiio music.   However the display is showing the file path instead of the song format and sampling rate information as in the other sources.  Please advise.
Thanks

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
DACs
FiiO Q5s
Head Gears
FiiO FA9
regtime
2013-5-10

Post time 7 Day Before |Show all posts |
Dear user,

The issue only happen in DSD format? We will also report to the engineer for checking about that.

Best regards

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
DSD
AMPs
M11
regtime
2019-7-26
Post time 5 Day Before from mobile |Show all posts |
No, It happens to all formats.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2020-8-5 15:46 , Processed in 0.021419 second(s), 21 queries .