!show!: 12183|Reply: 3

About the In-vehicle mode of X1II

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2016-10-10 17:45:58 |Show all posts |
Edited by FiiO at 2017-5-19 19:01

Connect the X1II to the USB port or cigarette lighter port on the car, go to System settings of the player and set USB mode to In-Vehicle.

When vehicle engine is ignited, the X1II will power on too. When you shutdown the engine, the X1II will stop playing and power off. If the Resume mode is turned on, it will play songs directly after the car starts.

If you want to listen to music on the car with X1II , it's suggested to connect the X1II to the  speakers on the car with a 3.5mm audio cable. The default output mode  is Line Out under In-Vehicle mode.
For convenience, we suggest you use RM1 remote to control the volume and playback.

Note: The USB charge switch is effective only under In-Vehicle mode.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Fiio X1II
AMPs
Fiio X1II
regtime
2016-10-22
Post time 2016-10-22 23:52:31 |Show all posts |
Are you saying that Bluetooth does not work with cars?  do I have to switch to "In-Vehicle" mode for the Bluetooth to work in a car?  Currently I am unable to get my X1II to connect to my two cars with Bluetooth.

Use magic Report

Technical Support

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X5
AMPs
E18
regtime
2014-11-18

Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Master of Publictity Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2016-10-26 19:21:43 |Show all posts |
gshorten replied at 2016-10-22 23:52
Are you saying that Bluetooth does not work with cars?  do I have to switch to "In-Vehicle" mode for ...

Hi, gshorten, pls set your car bluetooth password to 0000 or 8888.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
?
AMPs
?
regtime
2016-12-31
Post time 2017-1-1 01:56:37 |Show all posts |
Hi,
Recently I got myself an X1 ii for my car. Main selling point was the in-vehicle mode. Haven't seen many DAPs whith such a feature (actually none, altough I believe the new X5 will have it too). It works perfectly and I'm happy with my purchase.

One question though about the in-vehicle - shuffle play mode combination. When in-vehicle is activated and the resume mode is Position, the X1 seems to forget the context of the shuffle when the X1 resumes playing.

Let me explain: When I am shuffling through all my songs and the X1 resumes playing, it has forgotten about the songs it already shuffled through, and happily shuffles through ALL songs again. That's not how it should be. An iPod for example will not replay the same songs when it continues shuffling after being stopped.

Also, while trying to mimick the iPod by creating a shuffled playlist myself and then playing straight through the list from beginning to end, when the X1 stops and then resumes it has forgotten that it was playing a playlist and switches to playing all the songs of the album the resumed song belongs to.

Am I doing something wrong?
Can this behaviour be changed?
Could proper shuffling be included in a future FW release?

Many thanks and Happy New Year,
Haya

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-11-13 08:41 , Processed in 0.022612 second(s), 22 queries .