FiiO Forums

Retrieve Password
Register Now
/Sign In
Search
Author: Erna

How to create the X series music player external playlists?

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Fiio X1
AMPs
none
regtime
2015-1-15
Post time 2015-1-15 20:21:37 |Show all posts |
question:

is it possible to make the path slashes also unix/linux like workable?!
im only using osx and or linux on all my systems,
so i would have to rename all paths in playlist by either batch renaming in text editor or by shellscript after creating with my players on desktop :/

not really an elegant way ://

prhps u could make both type of slashes work for the X1?!
ey its me...

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X1
AMPs
None
regtime
2014-12-30
Post time 2015-2-9 20:27:41 |Show all posts |
FiiO-Shadow replied at 2015-1-12 11:11
1. After the '-' symbol inside a circle appearing to the far right of the playlist, pls scroll the ...

Thanks, I got that to work, but it's seriously non-intuitive.  I can see this enables the deletion of multiple playlists, but I humbly suggest that you sacrifice that in favour of a simpler functionality and just delete the playlist once you've hit 'ok' on the trashcan.

Furthermore, I notice that when, say playlist 1 of 3, is deleted, the remaining playlists are renumbered as playlists 1 to 2. Can you see how confusing this will  be? Not only is it not possible to name playlists meaningfully, so you have to remember the playlist you want by number, they renumber themselves anyway!

I humbly suggest you consider re-designing at least this aspect of playlist functionality.

I further suggest that you consider integrating internal and external playlists so that to the user at least they appear uniform. I know this will entail some careful and elegant re-design and coding, but as a former software engineer I know such things are possible!

Apologies for the impatience of my previous reply, I really am trying to help (as well as get what I want )

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X1
AMPs
None
regtime
2014-12-27
Post time 2015-2-17 11:18:55 |Show all posts |
Hello, if I have a playlist with lines that looks like this:

#EXTM3U

#EXTINF:112,Brian Eno - Over Fire Island
Music/70s Rock and Pop/Brian Eno/Brian Eno - Over Fire Island.mp3

The playlists work fine. However, the songs are listed by path, not by title. so all I see is something like this:

Music/70s Rock and P...
Music/Hip Hop and R...
Music/70s Rock and P...
Music/80s Rock and P...

Making it hard to actually use the playlist. Can I get the X1 to show me the song title instead, and not the path?

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X3 II
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2015-3-8
Post time 2015-3-9 05:53:00 |Show all posts |
As an FYI, you can make playlists using MediaMonkey when synchronizing your device.  Make sure that you specify M3U8 as a playlist type and write the playlists to \ directory instead of \Playlists\ directory.  When you synchronize it to your device, you won't see these in the playlists under Groups on the device, but if you browse on your device, you'll see all of the playlists on display there at the root directory.  Also make sure to not turn on the Linux option and use relative paths option also.  

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
FiiO X1, Nokia Lumia 720, Samdisk Sport
AMPs
FiiO E11K
Head Gears
Marshall Major, Sennheiser MX 375
regtime
2015-3-9
Post time 2015-3-9 16:47:03 |Show all posts |
Edited by boxit at 2015-3-9 17:21

I use X1, just recently i read some post at other thread give suggestion to use PlaylistCreator by Oddgravity. I try the program & it works fast! It can make very fast .m3u playlist without editing the drive letter manually one by one (first, i load the playlist from the one i made in foobar then i create again using the program, maybe you can create new playlist directly from PlaylistCreator). The format lines are similar to 3x5's post. This program only works for windows though.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
iTunes
AMPs
???
regtime
2015-3-23
Post time 2015-3-23 07:40:25 |Show all posts |
I had many problems creating and using external playlists on the X1. I have found another way today to transfer my existing iTunes playlists from Windows to X1. This helps me a lot because though this i can import my iTunes / iPod ratings I collected through the last years.

I used iTunesFusion Pro 2.2. You need to use the settings as shown in my attached screenshot iTunesFusion2.jpg.

As you know, FiiO X1 needs a m3u8 file in the root directoryof the SD card. Choose path without leading backslash on the right.
But this is not enough:
See the screenshot. In my example the music itself is inside the "Music" folder.
iTunesFusion writes in this example in the .m3u8 file a correct relative path from root directory to the "Music" folder:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:233,Laith Al-Deen - Jetzt, hier, immer
\Music\Laith Al-Deen\Top 100 vom 11.11.2002\84 - Jetzt, hier, immer.mp3
#EXTINF:319,CAN - Der dritte Mann
\Music\CAN\Pop 2000_ Das Gibt's Nur Einmal\09 - Der dritte Mann.mp3
Now I open the *.m3u8 file e.g. with Windows editor and search and replace the beginning of every line from \Music… to Music… (i.e. without the leadingbackslash).  
Now the playlist will play all songs withoutproblems on X1.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
FiiO X1
AMPs
None
DACs
None
Head Gears
None
regtime
2015-4-4
Post time 2015-4-4 20:36:09 |Show all posts |
Edited by MeiGuoRen at 2015-4-4 22:07

I purchased an X1 recently and love it. Thank you!

I have had no problems with the external m3u8 playlists previously, but now I am experiencing a strange problem with one of my playlists. This playlist loads and works fine in foobar2000 v1.3.7, but is not working correctly in the X1 FW1.2 or FW1.3.

Here is the problem area in the playlist:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:263,Anderson, Ian - Locomotive Breath
..\Genres\New Age\Anderson, Ian\[1985] A Classic Case; The London Symphony Orchestra Plays The Music Of Jethro Tull\01 Locomotive Breath.flac
#EXTINF:271,Anderson, Ian - Thick As A Brick
..\Genres\New Age\Anderson, Ian\[1985] A Classic Case; The London Symphony Orchestra Plays The Music Of Jethro Tull\02 Thick As A Brick.flac
#EXTINF:228,Anderson, Ian - Elegy
..\Genres\New Age\Anderson, Ian\[1985] A Classic Case; The London Symphony Orchestra Plays The Music Of Jethro Tull\03 Elegy.flac
#EXTINF:194,Anderson, Ian - Bourrée
..\Genres\New Age\Anderson, Ian\[1985] A Classic Case; The London Symphony Orchestra Plays The Music Of Jethro Tull\04 Bourée.flac
#EXTINF:257,Anderson, Ian - Fly By Night
..\Genres\New Age\Anderson, Ian\[1985] A Classic Case; The London Symphony Orchestra Plays The Music Of Jethro Tull\05 Fly By Night.flac
#EXTINF:386,Anderson, Ian - Aqualung
..\Genres\New Age\Anderson, Ian\[1985] A Classic Case; The London Symphony Orchestra Plays The Music Of Jethro Tull\06 Aqualung.flac
#EXTINF:212,Anderson, Ian - Too Old To Rock ’N’ Roll; Too Young To Die
..\Genres\New Age\Anderson, Ian\[1985] A Classic Case; The London Symphony Orchestra Plays The Music Of Jethro Tull\07 Too Old To Rock ’N’ Roll; Too Young To Die.flac
#EXTINF:245,Anderson, Ian - Medley: Teacher / Bungle In The Jungle / Rainbow Blues / Locomotive Breath
..\Genres\New Age\Anderson, Ian\[1985] A Classic Case; The London Symphony Orchestra Plays The Music Of Jethro Tull\08 Medley; Teacher + Bungle In The Jungle + Rainbow Blues + Locomotive Breath.flac
#EXTINF:218,Anderson, Ian - Living In The Past
..\Genres\New Age\Anderson, Ian\[1985] A Classic Case; The London Symphony Orchestra Plays The Music Of Jethro Tull\09 Living In The Past.flac
#EXTINF:302,Anderson, Ian - War Child
..\Genres\New Age\Anderson, Ian\[1985] A Classic Case; The London Symphony Orchestra Plays The Music Of Jethro Tull\10 War Child.flac

When I try to view this playlist on the X1, I get the following:
01 Locom
02 Thick
03 Elegy.flac
04 Bourée.flac
05 Fly By Nig
06 Aqualung.flac
[1985] A Classic Case; The London Symphony Orchestra Plays The Musi
[1985] A Classic Case; The London S
09 Livi
10 War Child.fla

As you can see, for this particular album, the paths seem to be truncated if they are longer than a certain length, and the corresponding songs cannot be found, and so they are not played.

I can find no path name length limit for m3u8 entries, and as I said previously, this exact same playlist loads and plays correctly in foobar2000.

Is there a path name length limit in the X1 FW itself?

If so, this is a major inconvenience/annoyance in an otherwise fine product. Please let me know ASAP if there is some way to correct this issue.

Thank you!

天天快乐

UPDATE:

This is definitely a path name length issue in the m3u8 playlist file on the X1. I just changed the path from:

"..\Genres\New Age\Anderson, Ian\[1985] A Classic Case; The London Symphony Orchestra Plays The Music Of Jethro Tull\"

to:

"..\Genres\New Age\Anderson, Ian\[1985] A Classic Case Of Jethro Tull\"

and all the files were found except:

"..\Genres\New Age\Anderson, Ian\[1985] A Classic Case Of Jethro Tull\08 Medley; Teacher + Bungle In The Jungle + Rainbow Blues + Locomotive Breath.flac"

which is still truncated to:

"08 Medley; Teacher + Bungle In The Jungle + R"

I should note that this issue ONLY pertains to the m3u8 playlist file on the X1. If I go to the folder view and individually select the FLAC files from there, they all play correctly with either path name - the original and the shortened one.

天天快乐

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2015-4-18
Post time 2015-4-18 01:42:22 |Show all posts |
I'm trying to get some playlists on the X3 2nd Generation

I'm using Notepad (I wrote website in the 90's, I'm no stranger to writing files in this way...)

I've successfully written working files that are placed in a folder called " 00_Playlists " to make the folder 1st in the list in folder view... They work... I've use the file extension m3u8.
They look like...

#EXTM3U
..\ArtistNameFolder1\AlbumNameFolder1\TrackName1.flac
..\ArtistNameFolder2\AlbumNameFolder2\TrackName2.flac
..\ArtistNameFolder3\AlbumNameFolder3\TrackName3.flac

These files ONLY work in Searching Folders method...

They're NOT seen by the X3ii "Playlists " On the main screen

I have tried to put files on the root of the card.
I have used BOTH m3u8 and m3u file extensions...
They're STILL not seen by the X3ii !

Again if I scroll to them in Folder View they work...
(They look slightly different in writing... The first " ..\ " is missing from each line)
I would like to be able to access playlists from the playlist menu...
How do I do this ?
Also - How do I set up " Favourites " ?

At the moment I have two redundant icons in the menu... "No songs " is all they show !

Help ? !

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2015-4-18
Post time 2015-4-18 02:18:21 |Show all posts |
OK - I'm new to the X3ii  !!!
I've now discovered how to use "Internal" play lists and favourites...
Though I've no idea how to edit them.

I guess they can't be re-named...
They stay as playlist 1, playlist 2 etc ?

Can you change the order of files they contain - ie say I put a new tune on the X3ii, can I then put it near the top of an existing playlist ?

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Fiio X1
AMPs
Fiio E11
Head Gears
Sennheiser HD25 British Airways and HD25-II
regtime
2015-5-23
Post time 2015-6-2 00:49:20 |Show all posts |
MeiGuoRen replied at 2015-4-4 20:36
I purchased an X1 recently and love it. Thank you!

I have had no problems with the external m3u8 pl ...

I've found the path length limit a problem too. I am 99% certain the path length (including file name) needs to be no more than 132 characters.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
FiiO X1
AMPs
None
regtime
2015-6-5
Post time 2015-6-5 22:49:12 |Show all posts |
Edited by kchester at 2015-6-5 22:53
reelgirly replied at 2015-1-15 20:21
question:

is it possible to make the path slashes also unix/linux like workable?!

Create an .is_audio_player file in the root directory. After that, all you need to do is plug it in, mount it, and open your preferred audio player/manager. Mine's Banshee. Go to the player. Hit the sync button (library and playlist sync both work) and you're done.

My .is_audio_player file... You may need to add a few additional output formats. Most of my files are flacs with a smattering of oggs and mp3s.

Edit: Forgot to mention...The below assumes you created your playlist using Banshee. folder_separator=DOS handles the path slashes.
  1. name=FIIO\ X1
  2. folder_depth=2
  3. output_formats=audio/ogg,audio/mpeg,audio/aac, audio/mp3,audio/flac, audio/wav,audio/ape,audio/wma,audio/aac
  4. playlist_path=1_Playlists/
  5. playlist_formats=audio/m3u
  6. folder_separator=DOS
  7. cover_art_file_type=png
  8. cover_art_file_name=cover.png
Copy the Code

Use magic Report

Technical Support

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X3II
AMPs
E18
regtime
2015-5-4
Post time 2015-6-6 18:18:04 |Show all posts |
GerryQuinn replied at 2015-4-18 02:18
OK - I'm new to the X3ii  !!!
I've now discovered how to use "Internal" play lists and favourites... ...

The internal playlist cannot be edited, you can only add or remove a song from the list.
And the external playlists can only be found in the Browse Files menu, it's not like the song files that can be scanned and added to the media lib by the player.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
mp3, and .flac files
AMPs
What?
regtime
2015-9-12
Post time 2015-9-12 23:18:19 |Show all posts |
Does the X5 not work with Linux? I just plugged it into my Mint 17 desktop and only the SD card shows up. I also ran `lsusb` and the X5 doesn't show up there either. I checked with the company before making a purchase and was told that this product is compatible with the Linux OS but I'm not having any luck. I'd like to be able to load my Banshee playlists into the X5. If someone could just tell me what file path needs to look like from the X5's point of view if my music is on an SD card I think I could manage from there. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Fiio X5-3
AMPs
-
regtime
2015-7-23
Post time 2015-9-13 02:05:45 |Show all posts |
Hello everybody.

I have ~ 2500 songs in several playlists and I have to say that the performance of opening such playlists is extremely slow. With the new 1.3 firmware for fiio x3-ii, I have to wait for ~ 15-20 seconds for them to open. This is especially annoying because last firmware navigates to the list when pressing back button.
I am using m3u8 playlists created in Winamp or Aimp.

Can this problem be somehow solved?

Use magic Report

Senator

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
FiiO X7 + AM2
AMPs
E12A Mont Blanc
DACs
E17K Alpen 2
Head Gears
FLC 8S
regtime
2015-7-27
Post time 2015-9-13 04:00:14 |Show all posts |
Edited by RebeccaSugar at 2015-9-13 04:06
illi4 replied at 2015-9-13 02:05
Hello everybody.

I have ~ 2500 songs in several playlists and I have to say that the performance o ...

Same here, when I load a playlist with about 12,000 songs it lags hard and takes a good 5-7 minutes to load eerything compared to 30 seconds in my rockboxed Fuze+, then after I pick a song, the screen turns white! It's infuriating, I can tolerate the wait, but the BSOD when I shuffle the next song or white screen with limited controls just kills me .

If the next firmware doesn't fix this issue, I think I might just use another player, or see if I can trade the X1 for an X3 or something

Use magic Report

Prime Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X3II, X5, Note 4, iPod Touch 5th gen, iPod Touch 3rd gen
AMPs
Alpen E17, Alpen E17K
DACs
X3II, X5
Head Gears
Senn PX360, Momentum Wireless, Momentum 1.0, Senn HD700, Marshall Monitors, Bose AE2W (BT), Xioami Piston 2.1 (2)
regtime
2015-2-3
Post time 2015-9-13 09:24:43 |Show all posts |
  Much as I hate to say it (because I really want to love my devices), I think I am going to save up for the Astel & Kern AK240. While I don't have issues anything like yours @RebeccaSugar, the navigational and search issues are really getting on my nerves, as my library grows even larger. It doesn't appear that Fiio is going to add these (most basic) features.

Playlist is another one of those things that is bugging me. While I CAN make an external playlist, it is VERY slow (just like yours), on both the X5 gen 1, AND the X3II. This is because it has to scan the folders every time you access that screen. This would have to be fine if there weren't the internal playlist feature.

The internal playlist feature WOULD be great because it takes mere seconds to access them (because it uses the pre-scanned database). The problem is that you can only add one song at a time, and it has to be the one playing, plus you cannot edit them, or even rename them (what use is this?). This makes this feature unusable for the most part. It would take about 3 months to create a playlist that is equivalent to one that I might normally use. There have been requests to fix this, but, as usual the standard answer of "This might be hard to realize" is given. What does this mean for us? Well, IMHO I think that means that Fiio will not be attempting to fix it. I could be wrong, but it has been long enough at this point that patience is becoming short in supply. If they DO intend to fix these issues, they are taking so long that the word of mouth has already damaged the reputation of the devices, and sales numbers will lower.

I have seen the X devices compared to other devices on Head-Fi, and the number 1 reason they don't rank above other devices is functionality. If this is not fixed, people will start jumping ship. I suggest that Fiio let others help (Rockbox anyone?) if they cannot tackle the issues that have been requested just to bring it up to par with the cheapest of mp3 players.

I (for one) would LOVE to have a Fiio device that looks/sounds as good as they do with really good software. I have to say (to Fiio) that if they had mature software, they would be number 1 in the market, even over the much loved A&K models (at least here in the US), because they aren't too far away from their sound, but are 1/16(ish) of the price. Nobody wants a Pono here, and Fiio has the perfect opportunity to take the new craze of high def sound to the masses. But the masses are used to the functionality of the iPod, or Sanza, or Walkman.

I think we all knew when we bought the devices that they had some software flaws, so it is really our own doing. BUT>>>> Fiio has dangled the carrot to us for quite some time now, promising to continuously update the devices (which, for the most part they have done, but not the things we want fixed the most). The problem is that they have simply fixed some of the items that should have never been onboard the devices from the start. But they have not fixed the major issues that have been a request (because every other player on the planet has those features) from the very beginning.

The 5800 track limit DID get fixed. But these devices should have never left the factory with this limit, especially after the first device was fixed. To take a half year to fix the X3II should have never happened. It should have been fixed before release, since the X5 just got the firmware fixing it just before releasing the X3II. Yellow said that the code had to be rewritten to make this happen. You mean to tell me that they didn't know (before they released it) that they would be getting rid of the limit?

I can understand if you were to stick with the 5800 track limit, but since there is NOTHING informing the customer that it is there, I feel cheated when I learn of this. You mean to tell me that NO ONE from Fiio uses the devices, and has more than 5800 tracks? I will be honest (as much as I love my X5 and X3II), I would have never bought either of them if I had known about this limit (and the other basic "missing" features).

I have been very patient (as have a lot of other people), and I think that Fiio owes us a complete answer to our questions about adding these most basic of features. I want to know, because I don't want to be kept waiting forever. I also want to know, because if Fiio has no intention of adding these features I need to sell them before they are no longer viable.  

This is not a rant, per se, but I have a hard time coming here everyday and seeing people ask when this feature might be added, or begging for a feature that is basic in all other devices. If there are plans to add these things, I will continue to be patient, but to get the generic, basic answer of "this might be hard to realize" no longer cuts it. If Fiio doesn't plan on doing it, please say so.

I realize that this is Fiio's product and doesn't have to do ANYTHING (as far as fixing, or updating, or etc), but I want to know one way or the other if they do plan or don't plan, so I can move on, or hold on....

Use magic Report

Prime Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X5 2nd Gen
AMPs
E12A, iFi iCan Micro, K5
DACs
Chord Mojo, X5II
Head Gears
HD-800, Fidelio X2,V-Moda M-100; V-moda XS, , Logitech UE 9000
regtime
2015-7-17
Post time 2015-9-13 11:13:41 |Show all posts |
Look Guys it is but logical that if you load your player with many songs with all sorts of song type it is going to show lag. This has already been informed by the Fiio staff. Also there is a limit to the software of the device and one cannot keep making changing to its operating system. Where ever possibly Fiio is trying to accomodate, however all requests are not possible.
Happy Listening.
Source: X5II, Amplifier : iFi iCan Micro + E12A + K5
Headphones: HD800 + X2 Fidelio + V-Moda M100 + V-Moda XS + UE9000.
IEMS: Shure 535 + KEF 200M

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
mp3, and .flac files
AMPs
What?
regtime
2015-9-12
Post time 2015-9-13 23:03:02 |Show all posts |
Edited by lewashby at 2015-9-13 23:45

shitzu - If I can't even get the basic information I need to create a playlists for the music that's on my SD card then I shouldn't have purchased the product and will soon return because I'm still within my 30 days. Also I was told before making my purchase that the device was compatible with Linux but now that I've spend over $200 on the device I see that it is not!

Use magic Report

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
ipod, x3 ii,
AMPs
yes
regtime
2015-5-26
Post time 2015-9-14 04:44:24 |Show all posts |
Edited by warchild at 2015-9-14 09:26
lewashby replied at 2015-9-13 23:03
shitzu - If I can't even get the basic information I need to create a playlists for the music that's ...

I'm on FreeBSD. I can't see where it is not compatible. You say that only the SD card shows up? What else do you need? Just figure your file structure and create your playlist. I don't understand where you're having a problem.

Something like this:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:132,All Summer Long - Beach Boys
/Beach Boys/All Summer Long/All Summer Long.m4a
#EXTINF:225,Summer's Gonna Roll You - Daniel Christian
/Compilations/Back To The Summer Of/Summer's Gonna Roll You.mp3
#EXTINF:297,Wrote A Song For Everyone - Creedence Clearwater Revival
/Creedence Clearwater Revival/Green River/Wrote A Song For Everyone.m4a
#EXTINF:292,Run Conejo Run - Dave Alvin
/Dave Alvin/Eleven Eleven/Run Conejo Run.m4a
#EXTINF:155,Stand Up - Del Shannon
/Del Shannon/The Further Adventures Of Charles Westover/Stand Up.m4a
#EXTINF:143,Fun, Fun, Fun (A Cappella) - Beach Boys
/Beach Boys/Keep An Eye On Summer_ The Beach Boys Sessions 1964/Fun, Fun, Fun (A Cappella).m4a
#EXTINF:104,Love Is Strange (acoustic) - Buddy Holly
/Buddy Holly/Complete Studio Recordings/Love Is Strange (acoustic).m4a
#EXTINF:157,Sixteen Tons - Tennessee Ernie Ford
/Compilations/The Late '50's/Sixteen Tons.m4a
#EXTINF:121,Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis Presley
/Elvis Presley/The Essential Elvis Presley/Blue Suede Shoes.m4a

They say you now longer need the EXTM3U header but it works fine with it.

Use magic Report

Prime Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X5 2nd Gen
AMPs
E12A, iFi iCan Micro, K5
DACs
Chord Mojo, X5II
Head Gears
HD-800, Fidelio X2,V-Moda M-100; V-moda XS, , Logitech UE 9000
regtime
2015-7-17
Post time 2015-9-14 12:17:09 |Show all posts |
lewashby replied at 2015-9-13 23:03
shitzu - If I can't even get the basic information I need to create a playlists for the music that's ...

Sorry to note that you were mis guided by your dealer before the purchase of the device. However,  I think firmware downgraded to 2.4 works with Linux system. Check it out. Some information here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/762128/ ... load-and-discussion
Source: X5II, Amplifier : iFi iCan Micro + E12A + K5
Headphones: HD800 + X2 Fidelio + V-Moda M100 + V-Moda XS + UE9000.
IEMS: Shure 535 + KEF 200M

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2021-4-13 10:20 , Processed in 0.032693 second(s), 21 queries .